Balancing natural environmental concerns of internal and external stakeholders in family and non-family businesses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bingham & W. Gibb Dyer & Isaac Smith & Gregory Adams, 2011. "A Stakeholder Identity Orientation Approach to Corporate Social Performance in Family Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(4), pages 565-585, April.
- Sieger, Philipp & Bernhard, Fabian & Frey, Urs, 2011. "Affective commitment and job satisfaction among non-family employees: Investigating the roles of justice perceptions and psychological ownership," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 78-89, June.
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2008. "The Positive Effect of Green Intellectual Capital on Competitive Advantages of Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 271-286, February.
- Cabrera-Suárez, M. Katiuska & de la Cruz Déniz-Déniz, Mª & Martín-Santana, Josefa D., 2011. "Familiness and market orientation: A stakeholder approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Astrachan, Joseph H., 2010. "Strategy in family business: Toward a multidimensional research agenda," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 6-14, March.
- Aldrich, Howard E. & Cliff, Jennifer E., 2003. "The pervasive effects of family on entrepreneurship: toward a family embeddedness perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 573-596, September.
- Eleni Stavrou & George Kassinis & Alexis Filotheou, 2007. "Downsizing and Stakeholder Orientation Among the Fortune 500: Does Family Ownership Matter?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 149-162, May.
- Alfred A. Marcus & Marc H. Anderson, 2006. "A General Dynamic Capability: Does it Propagate Business "and" Social Competencies in the Retail Food Industry?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Robert E. Quinn & John Rohrbaugh, 1983. "A Spatial Model of Effectiveness Criteria: Towards a Competing Values Approach to Organizational Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 363-377, March.
- Henriques, Irene & Sadorsky, Perry, 1996. "The Determinants of an Environmentally Responsive Firm: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 381-395, May.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- Dibrell, Clay & Moeller, Miriam, 2011. "The impact of a service-dominant focus strategy and stewardship culture on organizational innovativeness in family-owned businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-51, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bee, Colleen & Neubaum, Donald O., 2014. "The role of cognitive appraisal and emotions of family members in the family business system," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 323-333.
- Julie Dekker & Tim Hasso, 2016. "Environmental Performance Focus in Private Family Firms: The Role of Social Embeddedness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 293-309, June.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2848-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:80-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawson, Alexandra & Mussolino, Donata, 2014. "Exploring what makes family firms different: Discrete or overlapping constructs in the literature?," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 169-183.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental concerns; External stakeholders; Internal stakeholders; Family business; Firm performance; Stakeholder theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:fambus:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:28-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/719791/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.