A General Dynamic Capability: Does it Propagate Business "and" Social Competencies in the Retail Food Industry?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beske, Philip & Land, Anna & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Sustainable supply chain management practices and dynamic capabilities in the food industry: A critical analysis of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 131-143.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "The link of environmental and economic performance: Drivers and limitations of sustainability integration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1306-1317.
- Richard Arend, 2014. "Social and Environmental Performance at SMEs: Considering Motivations, Capabilities, and Instrumentalism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 541-561, December.
- Maoliang Bu & Marcus Wagner, 2016. "Racing to the bottom and racing to the top: The crucial role of firm characteristics in foreign direct investment choices," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1032-1057, December.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2820-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rankin, Amber & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael & Alexander, Corinne E., 2011. "Sustainability Strategies in U.S. Agribusiness: Understanding Key Drivers, Objectives, and Actions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:5:p:122-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Jao-Hong, 2011. "Inter-organizational relationships and knowledge sharing in green supply chains—Moderating by relational benefits and guanxi," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 837-849.
- Marcus Wagner & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "Drivers for sustainability-related innovation: A Qualitative analysis of renewable resources, industrial products and travel services," Working Papers of BETA 2008-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 591-605, March.
- Ulrike Gelbmann, 2010. "Establishing strategic CSR in SMEs: an Austrian CSR quality seal to substantiate the strategic CSR performance," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 90-98.
- Wang Shuo & Gao Yuhui, 2016. "What do we know about corporate social responsibility research? a content analysis," The Irish Journal of Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 35(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Martín-Tapia, Inmaculada & Aragón-Correa, J. Alberto & Rueda-Manzanares, Antonio, 2010. "Environmental strategy and exports in medium, small and micro-enterprises," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 266-275, July.
- Verreynne, Martie-Louise & Hine, Damian & Coote, Len & Parker, Rachel, 2016. "Building a scale for dynamic learning capabilities: The role of resources, learning, competitive intent and routine patterning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4287-4303.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Tsavdaridou, Maria, 2011. "A comparative content analysis of CSR strategies oriented to environmental issues between Greek and European CSR practices," MPRA Paper 41022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Richard Arend, 2013. "Ethics-focused dynamic capabilities: a small business perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Kuo, Szu-Yu & Lin, Pei-Chun & Lu, Chin-Shan, 2017. "The effects of dynamic capabilities, service capabilities, competitive advantage, and organizational performance in container shipping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 356-371.
- Barnett Michael L. & Lee Sunyoung, 2012. "Business as usual? An exploration of the determinants of success in the multinational transfer of corporate responsibility initiatives," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-27, October.
- Stav Fainshmidt & Amir Pezeshkan & M. Lance Frazier & Anil Nair & Edward Markowski, 2016. "Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Performance: A Meta-Analytic Evaluation and Extension," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(8), pages 1348-1380, December.
- Neubaum, Donald O. & Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B., 2012. "Balancing natural environmental concerns of internal and external stakeholders in family and non-family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 28-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:43:y:2006:i:1:p:19-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.