A Stakeholder Identity Orientation Approach to Corporate Social Performance in Family Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Argandoña & Carlos Moreno & Joan Solà, 2009.
"Social Responsibility and Social Security: The Foundation of Caja de Pensiones para la Vejez y de Ahorros,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 319-332, November.
- Argandoña, Antonio & Moreno, Carlos M. & Sola, Joan M., 2009. "Social responsibility and social security: The foundation of caja de pensiones para la vejez y de ahorros," IESE Research Papers D/830, IESE Business School.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Goodpaster, Kenneth E., 1991. "Business Ethics and Stakeholder Analysis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 53-73, January.
- Guercio, Diane Del & Hawkins, Jennifer, 1999. "The motivation and impact of pension fund activism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 293-340, June.
- Eleni Stavrou & George Kassinis & Alexis Filotheou, 2007. "Downsizing and Stakeholder Orientation Among the Fortune 500: Does Family Ownership Matter?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 149-162, May.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Wagner, 2010. "Corporate Social Performance and Innovation with High Social Benefits: A Quantitative Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(4), pages 581-594, July.
- Phillips, Robert & Freeman, R. Edward & Wicks, Andrew C., 2003. "What Stakeholder Theory is Not," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 479-502, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandra Marin & Ronald Mitchell & Jae Lee, 2015. "The Vulnerability and Strength Duality in Ethnic Business: A Model of Stakeholder Salience and Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 271-289, August.
- Giovanna Gavana & Pietro Gottardo & Anna Maria Moisello, 2016. "Sustainability Reporting in Family Firms: A Panel Data Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, December.
- L. Metcalf & S. Benn, 2012. "The Corporation is Ailing Social Technology: Creating a ‘Fit for Purpose’ Design for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 195-210, December.
- Esra Memili, 2015. "Performance and Behavior of Family Firms," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-8, September.
- Wæraas, Arild, 2017. "The external presentation of organizational identity orientation: A study of employment advertisement s 1975-2015," Working Paper Series 07-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Ge Bai, 2013. "How Do Board Size and Occupational Background of Directors Influence Social Performance in For-profit and Non-profit Organizations? Evidence from California Hospitals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 171-187, November.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2937-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:5:p:676-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:31-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franke, Günter & Draheim, Matthias, 2015. "Foundation Owned Firms in Germany - a Field Experiment for Agency Theory," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113217, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Voyer, Benjamin G. & Kastanakis, Minas N. & Rhode, Ann Kristin, 2017. "Co-creating stakeholder and brand identities: A cross-cultural consumer perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 399-410.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2848-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xingqiang Du, 2015. "Is Corporate Philanthropy Used as Environmental Misconduct Dressing? Evidence from Chinese Family-Owned Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 341-361, June.
- Nekhili, Mehdi & Nagati, Haithem & Chtioui, Tawhid & Nekhili, Ali, 2017. "Gender-diverse board and the relevance of voluntary CSR reporting," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-100.
- Gerard Hirigoyen & Thierry Poulain-Rehm, 2015. "Relationships between Corporate Social Responsibility and financial performance: What is the Causality?," Post-Print hal-01430986, HAL.
- Neubaum, Donald O. & Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B., 2012. "Balancing natural environmental concerns of internal and external stakeholders in family and non-family businesses," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 28-37.
- Gérard Hirigoyen & Thierry Poulain-Rehm, 2014. "The Corporate Social Responsibility of Family Businesses: An International Approach," Post-Print hal-01382070, HAL.
- Gérard Hirigoyen & Thierry Poulain-Rehm, 2014. "The Corporate Social Responsibility of Family Businesses: An International Approach," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-26, July.
- Ducassy, Isabelle & Montandrau, Sophie, 2015. "Corporate social performance, ownership structure, and corporate governance in France," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 383-396.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social performance; family firms; stakeholder theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:4:p:565-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.