Environmental management: Should industry adopt ISO 14001?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Boiral, 2009. "Greening the Corporation Through Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Nakamura, Masao & Takahashi, Takuya & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2001. "Why Japanese Firms Choose to Certify: A Study of Managerial Responses to Environmental Issues," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 23-52, July.
- Nishitani, Kimitaka, 2010. "Demand for ISO 14001 adoption in the global supply chain: An empirical analysis focusing on environmentally conscious markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-407, August.
- Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2012. "The impact of environmental management systems on financial performance in fashion and textiles industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 561-567.
- Barla, Philippe, 2007.
"ISO 14001 certification and environmental performance in Quebec's pulp and paper industry,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 291-306, May.
- Barla, Philippe, 2005. "ISO 14001 Certification and Environmental Performance in Quebec's Pulp and Paper Industry," Cahiers de recherche 0503, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Barla, Philippe, 2005. "ISO 14001 Certification and Environmental Performance in Quebec's Pulp and Paper Industry," Cahiers de recherche 0503, GREEN.
- Parry, Ian & Fischer, Carolyn & Jawahar, Puja & Aguilar , Francisco, 2005. "Corporate Codes of Conduct: Is Common Environmental Content Feasible?," Discussion Papers dp-05-09, Resources For the Future.
- Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris, 2012. "“What could be” in Canadian sport facility environmental sustainability," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 230-243.
- José Álvarez-García & María de la Cruz del RíoRama, 2016. "Sustainability and EMAS: Impact of Motivations and Barriers on the Perceived Benefits from the Adoption of Standards," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Naoufel Mzoughi & Gilles Grolleau & Céline Thévenot & Nicolas Riedinger, 2008. "La norme ISO 14001 est-elle efficace ? Une étude économétrique sur l'industrie française," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 411(1), pages 3-19.
- Nishitani, Kimitaka, 2009. "An empirical study of the initial adoption of ISO 14001 in Japanese manufacturing firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 669-679, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:41:y:1998:i:1:p:57-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.