Drivers Of Environmental Sustainability In Wine Firms: The Role And Effect Of Women In Leadership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2016. "When do Board and Management Resources Complement Each Other? A Study of Effects on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 281-292, June.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013.
"Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 227-249, December.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are demographic attributes and firm characteristics drivers of gender diversity? Investigating women's positions on French boards of directors," Post-Print hal-00913360, HAL.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Hayette Gatfaoui, 2013. "Are Demographic Attributes and Firm Characteristics Drivers of Gender Diversity? Investigating Women’s Positions on French Boards of Directors," Post-Print hal-02380581, HAL.
- Stephen Bear & Noushi Rahman & Corinne Post, 2010. "The Impact of Board Diversity and Gender Composition on Corporate Social Responsibility and Firm Reputation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 207-221, December.
- Marshall, R. Scott & Akoorie, Michèle E.M. & Hamann, Ralph & Sinha, Paresha, 2010. "Environmental practices in the wine industry: An empirical application of the theory of reasoned action and stakeholder theory in the United States and New Zealand," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 405-414, October.
- Lia Bryant & Bridget Garnham, 2014. "The Embodiment of Women in Wine: Gender Inequality and Gendered Inscriptions of the Working Body in a Corporate Wine Organization," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 411-426, September.
- Timothy Ka‐ying Wong & Po‐san Wan, 2011. "Perceptions and determinants of environmental concern: the case of Hong Kong and its implications for sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 235-249, July.
- Maretno Harjoto & Indrarini Laksmana & Robert Lee, 2015. "Board Diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 641-660, December.
- Mariateresa Torchia & Andrea Calabrò & Morten Huse, 2011. "Women Directors on Corporate Boards: From Tokenism to Critical Mass," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 299-317, August.
- V. Krishnan & Karl T. Ulrich, 2001. "Product Development Decisions: A Review of the Literature," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Margaret A. Peteraf & Jay B. Barney, 2003. "Unraveling the resource-based tangle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 309-323.
- Elizabeth Webb, 2004. "An Examination of Socially Responsible Firms’ Board Structure," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(3), pages 255-277, June.
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Foss, Nicolai J., 1998.
"The resource-based perspective: An assessment and diagnosis of problems,"
Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 133-149, March.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1997. "The Resource-Based Perspective An Assessment and Diagnosis of Problems," DRUID Working Papers 97-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Michael N. Katehakis & Cyrus Derman, 1989. "On the Maintenance of Systems Composed of Highly Reliable Components," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(5), pages 551-560, May.
- Stern,Nicholas, 2007. "The Economics of Climate Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521700801, April.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and the Sustainability of Competitive Advantage: Reply," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1514-1514, December.
- Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C., 2001. "Antecedents and benefits of corporate citizenship: an investigation of French businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 37-51, January.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 39-48.
- Galbreath, Jeremy, 2011. "Are there gender-related influences on corporate sustainability? A study of women on boards of directors," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 17-38, January.
- Robert G. Eccles & Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2014. "The Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Processes and Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(11), pages 2835-2857, November.
- Natalie Slawinski & Pratima Bansal, 2015. "Short on Time: Intertemporal Tensions in Business Sustainability," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 531-549, April.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, A. & Ripa Juliá, Isabel & Röhr, Ulrike, 2010. "Unequal representation of women and men in energy company boards and management groups: Are there implications for mitigation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4737-4740, August.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Delmas, Magali A. & Grant, Laura E., 2008. "Eco-Labeling Strategies: The Eco-Premium Puzzle In The Wine Industry," Working Papers 37325, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M., 2003. "Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 465-480, June.
- Talke, Katrin & Salomo, Sören & Rost, Katja, 2010. "How top management team diversity affects innovativeness and performance via the strategic choice to focus on innovation fields," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 907-918, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2017-03-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2017-03-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2017-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:253851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.