Report NEP-ENV-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel Carriquiry & Amani Elobeid & Ryan Goodrich, 2016. "Comparing the trends and strength of determinants to deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon in consideration of biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Hala Abou-Ali & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & John Adams, 2016. "Population Dynamics and Carbon Emissions in the Arab Region: An Extended Stirpat II Model," Working Papers 988, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- Huffaker, Ray, "undated". "Opening Address: Double Jeopardy—Climate Change And Invasive Species," 47th Annual Meeting, July 3-8, 2011, Bridgetown, Barbados 253833, Caribbean Food Crops Society.
- Stefano Bosi & David Desmarchelier, 2017. "Natural cycles and pollution," Working Papers 2017.02, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Sevil Acar & Ahmet Atil Asici, 2015. "Does Income Growth Relocate Ecological Footprint?," Working Papers 938, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
- Michela Faccioli & Laure Kuhfuss & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2017. "Stated Preferences for Conservation Policies under Uncertainty: Insights on Individuals’ Risk Attitudes in the Environmental Domain," Working Papers 2017-07, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ruiz Pérez, Jeferson Ricardo, 2017.
"Contaminación Ambiental por Basura ¿Cómo Eliminan los Hogares Nicaragüenses la Basura que Generan?
[Environmental Pollution by Garbage How Do Nicaraguan Homes Eliminate the Garbage They Generate?]," MPRA Paper 77614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ståle Navrud, 2017. "Possibilities and challenges in transfer and generalisation of monetary estimates for environmental and health benefits of regulating chemicals," OECD Environment Working Papers 119, OECD Publishing.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2017. "Computational analysis of source receptor air pollution problems," MPRA Paper 77305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2017. "Investigating the interdependence between non-hydroelectric renewable energy, agricultural value added, and arable land use in Argentina," MPRA Paper 77513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2017. "Dirty Little Secrets: Inferring Fossil-Fuel Subsidies from Patterns in Emission Intensities," CDMA Working Paper Series 201702, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Green, Fergus & Stern, Nicholas, 2016. "China’s changing economy: implications for its carbon dioxide emissions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Julia Blasch & Nina Boogen & Nilkanth Kumar & Massimo Filippini, 2017. "The role of energy and investment literacy for residential electricity demand and end-use efficiency," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 17/269, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Yan, Shiyu & Smeets, Edward & van Berkum, Siemen, 2017. "How to measure greenhouse gas emissions by fuel type for binary sustainability standards: Average or Marginal emissions? An example of fertilizer use and corn ethanol," Discussion Papers 2017/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Taku Fundira & Giles Henley, 2017. "Biofuels in Southern Africa: Political economy, trade, and policy environment," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shanjun Li & Chao Wei, 2016. "The Cost of Greening Stimulus: A Dynamic Discrete Choice Analysis of Vehicle Scrappage Programs," Working Papers 2016-25, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Galbreath, Jeremy, 2017. "Drivers Of Environmental Sustainability In Wine Firms: The Role And Effect Of Women In Leadership," Working Papers 253851, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Frör, Oliver & Nguyen Minh Duc & Rehl, Antonia & Siepmann, Ute & Pham Van Dinh, 2017. "Labour as a utility measure reconsidered," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 03-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Helena Ting & Martina Bozzola & Timothy Swanson, 2017. "Weather and income: effect on household saving and well-being in South Africa," CIES Research Paper series 49-2017, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Morana, Claudio & Sbrana, Giacomo, 2017. "Temperature Anomalies, Radiative Forcing and ENSO," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 253732, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Rajna Gibson & Philipp Krueger, 2017. "The Sustainability Footprint of Institutional Investors," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-05, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Carrara, Samuel & Longden, Thomas, 2017. "Freight Futures: The Potential Impact of Road Freight on Climate Policy," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 253731, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Xavier GALIEGUE, 2017. "La capture et le stockage du CO2 : Adaptation au changement climatique ou Technologie de géo ingénierie ?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2475, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Paul C. Samboko & Mitelo Subakanya & Cliff Dlamini, 2017. "Potential biofuel feedstocks and production in Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Petropoulos, Georgios & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators:: A long-term property rights perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-770, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Paul E. Carrillo & Andrea Lopez & Arun Malik, 2016. "Pollution or Crime: The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Criminal Activity," Working Papers 2016-31, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Weihsueh A. Chiu, 2017. "Chemical risk assessment and translation to socio-economic assessments," OECD Environment Working Papers 117, OECD Publishing.
- Frederik G Toscani, 2017. "The Impact of Natural Resource Discoveries in Latin America and the Caribbean; A Closer Look at the Case of Bolivia," IMF Working Papers 17/27, International Monetary Fund.
- L. Lambertini, 2017. "Regulating the tragedy of commons: nonlinear feedback solutions of a differential game with a dual interpretation," Working Papers wp1096, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pietzcker, Robert C. & Ueckerdt, Falko & Carrara, Samuel & de Boer, Harmen Sytze & Després, Jacques & Fujimori, Shinichiro & Johnson, Nils & Kitous, Alban & Scholz, Yvonne & Sullivan, Patrick & Ludere, 2017. "System Integration of Wind and Solar Power in Integrated Assessment Models: a Cross-model Evaluation of New Approaches," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 253730, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Xun Liu & Serge Hiligsmann & R. Gourdon & Rémy Bayard, 2017. "Anaerobic digestion of lignocellulosic biomasses pretreated with Ceriporiopsis subvermispora," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/247652, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lars Lindholt & Solveig Glomsrød, 2017. "Phasing out coal and phasing in renewables – good or bad news for arctic gas producers?," Discussion Papers 856, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Suchita Srinivasan, 2016. "The light at the end of the tunnel: the impact of policy on the global diffusion of fluorescent lamps," CIES Research Paper series 45-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Schreiber, Sven, 2017. "Weather adjustment of economic output," Discussion Papers 2017/5, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.