The Sustainability Footprint of Institutional Investors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2018. "Investor Rewards to Climate Responsibility: Evidence from the 2016 Climate Policy Shock," NBER Working Papers 25310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Tao & Dong, Hui & Lin, Chen, 2020. "Institutional shareholders and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 483-504.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zeckhauser, Richard J. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018.
"Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election,"
Working Paper Series
rwp18-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F & Zeckhauser, Richard & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," CEPR Discussion Papers 13206, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier, 2019. "Banks' climate commitments and credit to brown industries: new evidence for France," Working papers 743, Banque de France.
- Barkó, Tamás & Cremers, M. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017.
"Shareholder Engagement on Environmental, Social, and Governance Performance,"
Other publications TiSEM
bb1f0349-1f6f-49a4-9d62-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barkó, Tamás & Cremers, M. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Shareholder Engagement on Environmental, Social, and Governance Performance," Discussion Paper 2017-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans B. Christensen & Luzi Hail & Christian Leuz, 2019. "Adoption of CSR and Sustainability Reporting Standards: Economic Analysis and Review," NBER Working Papers 26169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ceccarelli, Marco & Ramelli, Stefano & Wagner, Alexander F, 2019. "When investors call for climate responsibility, how do mutual funds respond?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment horizon; Institutional investors; sustainability footprint; portfolio turnover; risk-adjusted performance; CSR; ESG impact; SRI; sustainable investing; impact investing; environmental footprint; social footprint;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2017-03-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp1705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.