China’s changing economy: implications for its carbon dioxide emissions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Jiang & Fridley, David & Lu, Hongyou & Price, Lynn & Zhou, Nan, 2018. "Has coal use peaked in China: Near-term trends in China's coal consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 208-214.
- Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong, 2017. "Decline in China's coal consumption: An evidence of peak coal or a temporary blip?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 696-701.
- Zheng, Heran & Shan, Yuli & Mi, Zhifu & Meng, Jing & Ou, Jiamin & Schroeder, Heike & Guan, Dabo, 2018. "How modifications of China's energy data affect carbon mitigation targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 337-343.
- Lara Lázaro, 2016. "La COP21 y el Acuerdo de París: una clase magistral en diplomacia en busca de mayor ambición [COP21 and the Paris agreement: a diplomacy masterclass in search of greater climate ambition]," Papeles de Europa, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales (ICEI), vol. 29(2), pages 54-68.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon dioxide; China; coal; economy; emissions; energy; GDP; ES/K006576/1;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:65483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.