Report NEP-CNA-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaoyu Huang & Tao Jin & Ji Zhang, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Hot Money and Housing Price Growth across Chinese Cities," Working Paper 509596, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "State-Owned Enterprise in China: Reform, Performance, and Prospects," Working Papers 109R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Mar 2017.
- Deng, Kent & O'Brien, Patrick, 2017. "How Well Did Facts Travel to Support Protracted Debate on the History of the Great Divergence between Western Europe and Imperial China?," MPRA Paper 77276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Green, Fergus & Stern, Nicholas, 2016. "China’s changing economy: implications for its carbon dioxide emissions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65483, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.