Report NEP-BEC-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Government-Leading Welfare-Improving Collusion," MPRA Paper 77525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- d'Andria, Diego & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2016. "The relationship between R&D intensity and profit-sharing schemes: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145622, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "State-Owned Enterprise in China: Reform, Performance, and Prospects," Working Papers 109R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Mar 2017.
- Berg, Aron, 2017. "Misvaluation and Financial Constraints: Method of Payment and Buyer Identity in Mergers & Acquisitions," Working Paper Series 1157, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nezih Guner & Andrii Parkhomenko & Gustavo Ventura, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," LIS Working papers 634, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- De Pinto, Marco & Goerke, Laszlo, 2016. "Welfare-enhancing Trade Unions in an Oligopoly with Excessive Entry," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Voßwinkel, Jan & Birg, Laura, 2016. "Minimum Quality Standards and Exports," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145846, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Optimal Privatization Policy with Asymmetry among Private Firms," MPRA Paper 77523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cathy Ge Bao & Maggie X. Chen, 2016. "Foreign Rivals are Coming to Town: Responding to the Threat of Foreign Multinational Entry," Working Papers 2016-22, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2016. "Export Orientation and Exchange Rate Changes: Do Firms React Differently and Why?," Working Papers 989, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- Isao Kamata & Hitoshi SatoKiyoyasu Tanaka & Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2017. "The Internationalisation of Firms and Management Practices: A Survey of Firms in Viet Nam," Working Papers DP-2016-34, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Galbreath, Jeremy, 2017. "Drivers Of Environmental Sustainability In Wine Firms: The Role And Effect Of Women In Leadership," Working Papers 253851, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Ankai Xu, 2016. "Environmental regulations and competitiveness: evidence based on Chinese firm data," CIES Research Paper series 47-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Rasch, Alexander & Gössl, Florian, 2016. "The scope for collusion under different pricing schemes," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145759, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.