Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
- Minton, Ann P. & Rose, Randall L., 1997. "The Effects of Environmental Concern on Environmentally Friendly Consumer Behavior: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 37-48, September.
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Marilyn A Brown & Susan M Macey, 1983. "Understanding Residential Energy Conservation through Attitudes and Beliefs," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(3), pages 405-416, March.
- Roberts, James A. & Bacon, Donald R., 1997. "Exploring the Subtle Relationships between Environmental Concern and Ecologically Conscious Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 79-89, September.
- Synodinos, Nicolaos E., 1990. "Environmental attitudes and knowledge : A comparison of marketing and business students with other groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 161-170, March.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. "Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
- Grunert-Beckmann, S. & Gronhoj, A. & Pieters, R. & Dam, E., 1997. "The environmental commitment of consumer organization in Denmark, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Belgium," Other publications TiSEM 2ff91d6d-32d8-4904-840f-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peattie, Ken & Ringer, Anja, 1994. "Management and the environment in the UK and Germany: A comparison," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 216-225, June.
- Zimmer, Mary R. & Stafford, Thomas F. & Stafford, Marla Royne, 1994. "Green issues: Dimensions of environmental concern," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, May.
- Grunert, Suzanne C. & Juhl, Hans Jorn, 1995. "Values, environmental attitudes, and buying of organic foods," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Fuller, Donald A., 1978. "Recycling consumer solid waste: A commentary on selected channel alternatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Baumgartner, Hans & Yi, Youjae, 1992. "State versus Action Orientation and the Theory of Reasoned Action: An Application to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 505-518, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:6:p:465-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.