Pro-environmental behaviors for thee but not for me: Green giants, green Gods, and external environmental locus of control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
- R. E. Caves & M. E. Porter, 1977. "From Entry Barriers to Mobility Barriers: Conjectural Decisions and Contrived Deterrence to New Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 241-261.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lori M. Hunter & Alison Hatch & Aaron Johnson, 2004. "Cross-National Gender Variation in Environmental Behaviors," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 85(3), pages 677-694.
- Curtis M. Oldenburg & M. Mercedes Maroto‐Valer, 2011. "Welcome," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-2, March.
- Roberts, James A. & Bacon, Donald R., 1997. "Exploring the Subtle Relationships between Environmental Concern and Ecologically Conscious Consumer Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 79-89, September.
- Smith, Adam, 1977. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226763743 edited by Cannan, Edwin, April.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Thomas Dietz & Linda Kalof & Paul C. Stern, 2002. "Gender, Values, and Environmentalism," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(1), pages 353-364.
- Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William, 2009. "Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 963-971, October.
- John Thøgersen, 2005. "How May Consumer Policy Empower Consumers for Sustainable Lifestyles?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 143-177, June.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M., 2003. "Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 465-480, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:148-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelland, Brian T., 2014. "Religion, humanism, marketing, and the consumption of socially responsible products, services, and ideas: Introduction to a special topic section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 1-4.
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016. "That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ertz, Myriam & Karakas, Fahri & Sarigöllü, Emine, 2016. "Exploring pro-environmental behaviors of consumers: An analysis of contextual factors, attitude, and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3971-3980.
- Paillé, Pascal & Raineri, Nicolas, 2015. "Linking perceived corporate environmental policies and employees eco-initiatives: The influence of perceived organizational support and psychological contract breach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2404-2411.
- Minton, Elizabeth A. & Kahle, Lynn R. & Kim, Chung-Hyun, 2015. "Religion and motives for sustainable behaviors: A cross-cultural comparison and contrast," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1937-1944.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:300-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016. "That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 651, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal environmental locus of control; Pro-environmental behaviors; Green marketing; Structural equation modeling; Attitude–behavior relationship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:2:p:12-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.