From Entry Barriers to Mobility Barriers: Conjectural Decisions and Contrived Deterrence to New Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parish, Ross M & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1972. "Monopoly, X-Efficiency and the Measurement of Welfare Loss," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 301-308, August.
- Schwartzman, David, 1973. "Competition and Efficiency: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 756-764, May-June.
- Crew, M A & Rowley, C K, 1971. "On Allocative Efficiency, X-Efficiency and the Measurement of Welfare Loss," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(150), pages 199-203, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:91:y:1977:i:2:p:241-261.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .