Factors Affecting Consumers’ Green Purchasing Behavior: An Integrated Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. Vermeir & W. Verbeke, 2004. "Sustainable Food Consumption: Exploring The Consumer Attitude – Behaviour Gap," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/268, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Iacob Cătoiu & Diana Maria Vrânceanu & Alina Filip, 2010. "Setting Fair Prices – Fundamental Principle Of Sustainable Marketing," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 115-128, February.
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:1:p:46-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes, 2000. "Market Segmentation And Willingness To Pay For Organic Products In Spain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 3(02).
- Bourgeois, Jacques C & Barnes, James G, 1979. " Viability and Profile of the Consumerist Segment," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 217-228, March.
- Byrne, Patrick J. & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C. & German, Carl L. & Muller, H. Reed, 1991. "Analysis Of Consumer Attitudes Toward Organic Produce Purchase Likelihood," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(2), June.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
- Webster, Frederick E, Jr, 1975. " Determining the Characteristics of the Socially Conscious Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 188-196, December.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Reiling, Stephen D., 2000. "Environmental attitudes, motivations, and contingent valuation of nonuse values: a case study involving endangered species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 93-107, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena-Alexandra GORGOS & Elena-Mãdãlina VÃTÃMÃNESCU, 2016. "Online Communication and E-Commerce Dynamics in the European Union. A Consumer-Based Approach," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 335-349, October.
- Seong-Gin Moon & Seong Young Jeong & Yongrok Choi, 2017. "Moderating Effects of Trust on Environmentally Significant Behavior in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Achchuthan, S. & Velnampy, T., 2016. "A quest for green consumerism in Sri Lankan context: An application of comprehensive model," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(3), pages 59-76, March.
- Velnampy.T & Achchuthan & S, 2016. "Green consumerism in Sri Lankan Perspective: An Application and Extension of Theory of Planned Behavior," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-3.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:148-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luminiţa Ionescu & George Lăzăroiu & Silviu Şerban, 2013. "A theory of the availability and level of consumer protection in online and mobile payments for public economic services," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 369-384, June.
- von Meyer-Höfer, Marie & Juarez Tijerino, Andrea Maria & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Sustainable food consumption in China and India," Discussion Papers 198718, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:arp:tjssrr:2018:p:28-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai Chen & Ting Deng, 2016. "Research on the Green Purchase Intentions from the Perspective of Product Knowledge," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
Keywordspro-environmental consumer behaviour; sustainability; green consumer behavior; green purchasing;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:14:y:2012:i:31:p:50-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.