The role of the dominant social paradigm in environmental attitudes: a multinational examination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- Synodinos, Nicolaos E., 1990. "Environmental attitudes and knowledge : A comparison of marketing and business students with other groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 161-170, March.
- Grunert, Suzanne C. & Juhl, Hans Jorn, 1995. "Values, environmental attitudes, and buying of organic foods," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-62, March.
- Zimmer, Mary R. & Stafford, Thomas F. & Stafford, Marla Royne, 1994. "Green issues: Dimensions of environmental concern," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, May.
- Balderjahn, Ingo, 1988. "Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-56, August.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Green Consumers in the 1990s: Profile and Implications for Advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 217-231, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:193-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.