Values, environmental attitudes, and buying of organic foods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarty, John A. & Shrum, L. J., 1994. "The recycling of solid wastes: Personal values, value orientations, and attitudes about recycling as antecedents of recycling behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 53-62, May.
- David Canter, 1983. "The potential of facet theory for applied social psychology," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 35-67, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cherrier, Helene & Türe, Meltem, 2020. "Value dynamics in ordinary object disposal," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 221-228.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y. & To, W.M., 2019. "An extended model of value-attitude-behavior to explain Chinese consumersâ€™ green purchase behavior," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 145-153.
- Soyoung Seo & Hee-Kyung Ahn & Jaeseok Jeong & Junghoon Moon, 2016. "Consumers’ Attitude toward Sustainable Food Products: Ingredients vs. Packaging," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Feiyu Chen & Hong Chen & Jiahui Yang & Ruyin Long & Qianwen Li, 2018. "Impact of Information Intervention on the Recycling Behavior of Individuals with Different Value Orientations—An Experimental Study on Express Delivery Packaging Waste," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Nguyen, The Ninh & Lobo, Antonio & Greenland, Steven, 2016. "Pro-environmental purchase behaviour: The role of consumers' biospheric values," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 98-108.
- Adekunle Oke, 2015. "Workplace Waste Recycling Behaviour: A Meta-Analytical Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-20, June.
- Pagnarith Srun & Kiyo Kurisu, 2019. "Internal and External Influential Factors on Waste Disposal Behavior in Public Open Spaces in Phnom Penh, Cambodia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-14, March.
- Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016. "Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 14-22.
- Kiatkawsin, Kiattipoom & Han, Heesup, 2017. "Young travelers' intention to behave pro-environmentally: Merging the value-belief-norm theory and the expectancy theory," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 76-88.
- Ang, James B. & Fredriksson, Per G. & Sharma, Swati, 2020. "Individualism and the adoption of clean energy technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C).
- Richard Osbaldiston, 2013. "Synthesizing the Experiments and Theories of Conservation Psychology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Indre Pikturniene & Aiste Mackelaite, 2013. "Attitude Formation Towards Local And International Ecological Face And Body Care B.Nds Among Lithuanian Female Consumers," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(1).
- Sreen, Naman & Purbey, Shankar & Sadarangani, Pradip, 2018. "Impact of culture, behavior and gender on green purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 177-189.
- Yueling Xu & Wenyu Zhang & Haijun Bao & Shuai Zhang & Ying Xiang, 2019. "A SEM–Neural Network Approach to Predict Customers’ Intention to Purchase Battery Electric Vehicles in China’s Zhejiang Province," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-19, June.
- Gege Zhang & Xiaoyuan Chen & Rob Law & Mu Zhang, 2020. "Sustainability of Heritage Tourism: A Structural Perspective from Cultural Identity and Consumption Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-17, November.
- Robert Inkpen & Brian Baily, 2020. "Environmental beliefs and their role in environmental behaviours of undergraduate students," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 57-67, March.
- Graafland, Johan & Noorderhaven, Niels, 2018. "National culture and environmental responsibility research revisited," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 958-968.
- Deidre Bauer & Julia Arnold & Kerstin Kremer, 2018. "Consumption-Intention Formation in Education for Sustainable Development: An Adapted Model Based on the Theory of Planned Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-13, September.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Ching-Ying Lin & Chia-Sui Weng, 2015. "The Influence of Environmental Friendliness on Green Trust: The Mediation Effects of Green Satisfaction and Green Perceived Quality," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-18, July.
- Thogersen, John & Olander, Folke, 2002. "Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 605-630, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:16:y:1995:i:1:p:39-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.