Sustainability in the Turkish retailing industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan M. Harris, "undated". "01-09 "Macroeconomic Policy and Sustainability"," GDAE Working Papers 01-09, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Halme, Minna & Jasch, Christine & Scharp, Michael, 2004. "Sustainable homeservices? Toward household services that enhance ecological, social and economic sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 125-138, November.
- T. J. Foxon & G. Mcilkenny & D. Gilmour & C. Oltean-Dumbrava & N. Souter & R. Ashley & D. Butler & P. Pearson & P. Jowitt & J. Moir, 2002. "Sustainability Criteria for Decision Support in the UK Water Industry," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 285-301.
- M. A. Adams & A. E. Ghaly, 2007. "Determining barriers to sustainability within the Costa Rican coffee industry," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 229-241.
- Aydin Celen & Tarkan Erdogan & Tarkan Erdogan, 2005. "Fast Moving Consumer Goods: Competitive Conditions and Policies," ERC Working Papers 0503, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2005.
- Gerald Midgley & Martin Reynolds, 2004. "Systems|operational research and sustainable development: towards a new agenda," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 56-64.
- Stefan A. Seuring & Julia Koplin & Torsten Behrens & Uwe Schneidewind, 2003. "Sustainability assessment in the German detergent industry: from stakeholder involvement to sustainability indicators," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 199-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wing Chow & Yang Chen, 2012. "Corporate Sustainable Development: Testing a New Scale Based on the Mainland Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Cory Searcy, 2012. "Corporate Sustainability Performance Measurement Systems: A Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 239-253, May.
- Radojko LUKIC, 2012. "Sustainable Development of Retail in Serbia," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 574-586, October.
- Viorel Coca & Mihaela Dobrea & Cristinel Vasiliu, 2013. "Towards a sustainable development of retailing in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 583-602, November.
- Erol, Ismail & Sencer, Safiye & Sari, Ramazan, 2011. "A new fuzzy multi-criteria framework for measuring sustainability performance of a supply chain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1088-1100, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1266-:d:105134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:1:p:49-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.