A new fuzzy multi-criteria framework for measuring sustainability performance of a supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pohekar, S.D. & Ramachandran, M., 2006. "Multi-criteria evaluation of cooking devices with special reference to utility of parabolic solar cooker (PSC) in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1215-1227.
- H. Hanappi, 2007. "Macroeconomic Policy," Chapters,in: Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 61 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Krajnc, Damjan & Glavic, Peter, 2005. "How to compare companies on relevant dimensions of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 551-563, December.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Rodrigo Lozano, 2007. "Collaboration as a pathway for sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 370-381.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Ismail Erol & Nigar Cakar & Derya Erel & Ramazan Sari, 2009. "Sustainability in the Turkish retailing industry," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 49-67.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gava, Oriana & Galli, Francesca & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca, 2014. "Sustainability of local versus global bread supply chains: a literature review," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173096, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:ege:journl:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:539-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Govindan, K. & Jafarian, A. & Khodaverdi, R. & Devika, K., 2014. "Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 9-28.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9849-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vermeulen, W.J.V. & Kok, M.T.J., 2012. "Government interventions in sustainable supply chain governance: Experience in Dutch front-running cases," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 183-196.
- Doukas, Haris, 2013. "Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 227-238.
- Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai, 2017. "Manufacturer and retailer coordination for environmental and economic competitiveness: A power perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 268-281.
- Liu, Qian & Zheng, Lucy, 2016. "Assessing the economic performance of an environmental sustainable supply chain in reducing environmental externalitiesAuthor-Name: Ding, Huiping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 463-480.
- Maestrini, Vieri & Luzzini, Davide & Maccarrone, Paolo & Caniato, Federico, 2017. "Supply chain performance measurement systems: A systematic review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 299-315.
- Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh, 2017. "A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 216-256.
- Diaz-Balteiro, L & González-Pachón, J. & Romero, C., 2017. "Measuring systems sustainability with multi-criteria methods: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 607-616.
- Hörisch, Jacob & Ortas, Eduardo & Schaltegger, Stefan & Álvarez, Igor, 2015. "Environmental effects of sustainability management tools: An empirical analysis of large companies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 241-249.
- Erol, İsmail & Sencer, Safiye & Özmen, Aslı & Searcy, Cory, 2014. "Fuzzy MCDM framework for locating a nuclear power plant in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 186-197.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9853-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pishvaee, M.S. & Razmi, J. & Torabi, S.A., 2014. "An accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm for sustainable supply chain network design under uncertainty: A case study of medical needle and syringe supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 14-38.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217595917400164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable supply chain Multi-criteria decision making Fuzzy arithmetic Performance analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:6:p:1088-1100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.