Collaboration as a pathway for sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Schiller, Johannes, 2002. "Homo oeconomicus and homo politicus in Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 323-333, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcos Roberto Kuhl & João Carlos Da Cunha & Marlete Beatriz Maçaneiro & Sieglinde Kindl Cunha, 2016. "Relationship Between Innovation And Sustainable Performance," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(06), pages 1-17, August.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:20:y:2017:i:06n07:n:s0219525917500138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Kożuch & Katarzyna Sienkiewicz-Małyjurek, 2016. "Inter-Organisational Coordination for Sustainable Local Governance: Public Safety Management in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:113-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:123:d:63099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Candace K. May, 2008. "Achieving sustainability in US fisheries: community engagement in co-management," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 390-400.
- Erol, Ismail & Sencer, Safiye & Sari, Ramazan, 2011. "A new fuzzy multi-criteria framework for measuring sustainability performance of a supply chain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1088-1100, April.
- Theißen, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan, 2014. "Strategic analysis of manufacturer-supplier partnerships: An ANP model for collaborative CO2 reduction management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 383-397.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:15:y:2007:i:6:p:370-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .