The Construction of a 47-Region Inter-regional Input-Output Table, and Inter-regional Interdependence Analysis at Prefecture Level in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R S Conway Jr, 1977. "The Stability of Regional Inputâ€”Output Multipliers," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(2), pages 197-214, February.
- Takahiro Akita & Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2002. "Interregional Interdependence and Regional Economic Growth: An Interregional Inputâ€ Output Analysis of the Kyushu Region," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 18-40, March.
- Robert A. Chase & Philip J. Bourque & Richard S. Conway, 1993. "The 1987 Washington State Input-Output Study (Replaces corrupted copy)," Urban/Regional 9311001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 1993.
- C H Sawyer & R E Miller, 1983. "Experiments in Regionalization of a National Inputâ€”Output Table," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 15(11), pages 1501-1520, November.
- Richard S. Conway Jr., 1990. "The Washington Projection and Simulation Model: A Regional Interindustry Econometric Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 13(1-2), pages 141-165, April.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1999. "Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300.
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julián Pérez & Milagros Dones & Carlos Llano, 2009. "An interregional impact analysis of the EU structural funds in Spain (1995–1999)," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(3), pages 509-529, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2005-11-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-11-09 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.