A Quantitative Framework for Assessing Public Investment in Tourism- An Application to Haiti
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sébastien, 2015. "A quantitative framework for assessing public investment in tourism – An application to Haiti," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 157-173.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2004.
"Well-being over time in Britain and the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1359-1386, July.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2000. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," NBER Working Papers 7487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Onil Banerjee, 2015. "Investing in recovering water for the environment in Australia's Murray-Darling Basin," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 701-717, December.
- Luc Savard, 2005.
"Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 313-331, May.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: a Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Micro-Simulation Approaches," Cahiers de recherche 0412, CIRPEE.
- Luc Savard, 2005. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches," Post-Print hal-00813583, HAL.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010.
"A non-parametric microsimulation approach to assess changes in inequality and poverty,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 8-23.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Microsimulation Approach to Assess Changes in Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 94, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Michael Lahr, 2001. "Reconciling Domestication Techniques, the Notion of Re-exports and Some Comments on Regional Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 165-179.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1999. "Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300.
- Almeida dos Reis, Jose Guilherme & Paes de Barros, Ricardo, 1991. "Wage inequality and the distribution of education : A study of the evolution of regional differences in inequality in metropolitan Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 117-143, July.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Filipski, Mateusz J., 2014. "Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198707882.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Dorosh, Paul, 2012. "Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6183, The World Bank.
- Blake, Adam & Arbache, Jorge Saba & Sinclair, Thea & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2010. "Tourism and poverty relief," Textos para discussão 237, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Thomas Ochuodho & Michel Masozera & Bernabas Wolde & Pankaj Lal & Sebastian Dudek & Janaki R.R. Alavalapati, 2017. "Financing the Sustainable Management of Rwanda’s Protected Areas," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0211, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martín Cicowiez & Jamie Cotta, 2016. "Economic Assessment of Development Interventions in Data Poor Countries: An Application to Belize’s Sustainable Tourism Program," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0194, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017.
"Reconciliation Once and for All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
8531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017. "Reconciliation Once and For All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0207, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:25-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016. "A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 204-214.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Cotta, Jamie, 2016. "Economics of tourism investment in data scarce countries," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-138.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-06-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2015-06-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dls:wpaper:0180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .