A Quantitative Framework for Assessing Public Investment in Tourism- An Application to Haiti
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sébastien, 2015. "A quantitative framework for assessing public investment in tourism – An application to Haiti," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 157-173.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2004.
"Well-being over time in Britain and the USA,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1359-1386, July.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2000. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," NBER Working Papers 7487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001. "Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nabil Annabi & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2006. "Functional Forms and Parametrization of CGE Models," Working Papers MPIA 2006-04, PEP-MPIA.
- Onil Banerjee, 2015. "Investing in recovering water for the environment in Australia's Murray-Darling Basin," International Journal of Water Resources Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 701-717, December.
- Luc Savard, 2005.
"Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 313-331, May.
- Luc Savard, 2004. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: a Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Micro-Simulation Approaches," Cahiers de recherche 0412, CIRPEE.
- Luc Savard, 2005. "Poverty and Inequality Analysis within a CGE Framework: A Comparative Analysis of the Representative Agent and Microsimulation Approaches," Post-Print hal-00813583, HAL.
- Michael Lahr, 2001. "Reconciling Domestication Techniques, the Notion of Re-exports and Some Comments on Regional Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 165-179.
- Bjarne Madsen & Chris Jensen-Butler, 1999. "Make and Use Approaches to Regional and Interregional Accounts and Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 277-300.
- Almeida dos Reis, Jose Guilherme & Paes de Barros, Ricardo, 1991. "Wage inequality and the distribution of education : A study of the evolution of regional differences in inequality in metropolitan Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 117-143, July.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010.
"A non-parametric microsimulation approach to assess changes in inequality and poverty,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 8-23.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Microsimulation Approach to Assess Changes in Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 94, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Filipski, Mateusz J., 2014. "Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198707882.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Dorosh, Paul, 2012. "Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6183, The World Bank.
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Blake, Adam & Arbache, Jorge Saba & Sinclair, Thea & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2010. "Tourism and poverty relief," Textos para discussão 237, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Thomas Ochuodho & Michel Masozera & Bernabas Wolde & Pankaj Lal & Sebastian Dudek & Janaki R.R. Alavalapati, 2017. "Financing the Sustainable Management of Rwanda’s Protected Areas," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0211, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:25-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016. "A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 204-214.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017.
"Reconciliation Once and For All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0207, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017. "Reconciliation Once and for All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Onil Banerjee & Martín Cicowiez & Jamie Cotta, 2016. "Economic Assessment of Development Interventions in Data Poor Countries: An Application to Belize’s Sustainable Tourism Program," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0194, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Cotta, Jamie, 2016. "Economics of tourism investment in data scarce countries," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-138.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2015-06-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2015-06-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dls:wpaper:0180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.