Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paola De Agostini & Stefania Lovo & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2006.
"Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas,"
Chapters,in: Integrated Assessment and Management of Public Resources, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Working Papers 2005.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2009. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries(LAC): Further Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200902, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91996, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:157-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco, 2015.
"Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
7324, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Grégoire Garsous & David Corderi & Mercedes Velasco & Andrea Colombo, 2016. "Tax Incentives and Job Creation in the Tourism Industry of Brazil," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:257-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sébastien, 2015.
"A quantitative framework for assessing public investment in tourism – An application to Haiti,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 157-173.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez, 2015. "A Quantitative Framework for Assessing Public Investment in Tourism- An Application to Haiti," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0180, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural Policy; Cultural Heritage&Preservation; Tourism and Ecotourism; Transport Economics Policy&Planning; Accommodation&Tourism Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-09-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2012-09-09 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-09-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .