Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas
In: Integrated Assessment and Management of Public Resources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Working Papers 2005.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Agostini, Paola & Lovo, Stefania & Pecci, Francesco & Perali, Carlo Federico & Baggio, Michele, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 12133, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
References listed on IDEAS
- McAleer, Michael & Shareef, Riaz & da Veiga, Bernardo, 2005.
"Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives,"
Natural Resources Management Working Papers
12128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Michael McAleer & Riaz Shareef & Bernardo da Veiga, 2005. "Risk Management of Daily Tourist Tax Revenues for the Maldives," Working Papers 2005.137, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Dorosh, Paul, 2012. "Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6183, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Panama : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12303, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:3901_6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.