Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paola De Agostini & Stefania Lovo & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2006. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Chapters,in: Integrated Assessment and Management of Public Resources, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2008. "Panama : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12303, The World Bank.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Dorosh, Paul, 2012. "Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6183, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; SAM; Multiplier analysis;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .