Beyond Experiments in Development Economics: Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Anubhab & Taylor, J. Edward & Davis, Benjamin & Luca, Pellerano & Ousmane, Niang, 2016. "Long-term Impacts of Poverty Programs: A Local-economy Cost-benefit Analysis of Lesotho's Child Grants Programme," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235474, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Silvio Daidone & Amber Peterman & Benjamin Davis & Audrey Pereira & Tia Palermo & Jennifer Yablonski, 2018.
"Myth-Busting? Confronting Six Common Perceptions about Unconditional Cash Transfers as a Poverty Reduction Strategy in Africa,"
World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 33(2), pages 259-298.
- Sudhanshu Handa & Silvio Daidone & Amber Peterman & Benjamin Davis & Audrey Pereira & Tia Palermo & Jennifer Yablonski, 2017. "Myth-busting? Confronting Six Common Perceptions about Unconditional Cash Transfers as a Poverty Reduction Strategy in Africa," Papers inwopa899, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Lindsay, Amanda R. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2017. "Evaluating local impacts of marine-based economic stimulus policies amid market imperfections in rural Indonesia," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258444, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sébastien, 2015.
"A quantitative framework for assessing public investment in tourism – An application to Haiti,"
Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 157-173.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez, 2015. "A Quantitative Framework for Assessing Public Investment in Tourism- An Application to Haiti," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0180, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Adela Moreda, 2017.
"Reconciliation Once and For All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0207, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Moreda, Adela, 2020. "Reconciliation Once and for All: Economic Impact Evaluation and Social Cost Benefit Analysis," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8531, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cho, Seojin & Antle, John M., 2019. "Impact of Domestic and Trade Policies on Adoption of a Biofuel Crop in Dryland Wheat-Based Farming Systems in U.S. Pacific Northwest," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290920, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- J. Edward Taylor & Karen Thome & Mateusz Filipski & Benjamin Davis, 2014. "Productive Spillovers of Social Cash Transfers in Africa:A Local Economy-wide Impact Evaluation (LEWIE) Approach," One Pager 256, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Aboudrare, Abdellah & Lybbert, Travis J. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2017. "Spice Price Spikes: Simulating Impacts of Saffron Price Volatility in a Gendered Local Economy-Wide Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 84-99.
- Eric ROUGIER & François COMBARNOUS & Yves-André FAURE, 2017. "The ‘local economy’ effect of social transfers: A municipality-level analysis of the local growth impact of the Bolsa Familia Programme in the Brazilian Nordeste," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2017-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Voors, Maarten & Demont, Matty & Bulte, Erwin, 2016. "New Experiments in Agriculture," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Belton, Ben, 2018. "Give a Man a Fishpond: Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 205-223.
- Onil Banerjee & Martin Cicowiez & Sebastien Gachot, 2015. "A Framework for Ex-Ante Economic Analysis of Tourism Investments: An Application to Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91317, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Filipski, M. & Belton, B., 2018. "Give Someone a Fishpond Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277461, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banerjee, Onil & Cicowiez, Martin & Gachot, Sebastien, 2015. "A Framework for Ex-Ante Economic Analysis of Tourism Investments: An Application to Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7238, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Gilliland, Ted E. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2016. "Tourism, Natural Resource Use and Livelihoods in Developing Countries: A Bioeconomic General Equilibrium Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benfica, Rui & Cunguara, Benedito & Thurlow, James, 2019. "Linking agricultural investments to growth and poverty: An economywide approach applied to Mozambique," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 91-100.
- Banerjee, Onil & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Lima, Eirivelthon, 2016. "A framework for ex-ante analysis of public investment in forest-based development: An application to the Brazilian Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 204-214.
- Dale T. Manning & J. Edward Taylor & James E. Wilen, 2018. "General Equilibrium Tragedy of the Commons," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 75-101, January.
- Anubhab Gupta & Justin Kagin & J Edward Taylor & Mateusz Filipski & Lindi Hlanze & James Foster, 2018. "Is technology change good for cotton farmers? A local-economy analysis from the Tanzania Lake Zone," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 27-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198707882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.