A comment on Tobias Kronenberg's "Construction of regional input-output tables using nonsurvey methods: the role of cross-hauling"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2011. "Regional input-output models and the treatment of imports in the European System of Accounts," MPRA Paper 30797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2009. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(1), pages 40-64, January.
- M H Robison & J R Miller, 1988. "Cross-hauling and nonsurvey input - output models: some lessons from small-area timber economies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(11), pages 1523-1530, November.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Anthony Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2011. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa11p334, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
More about this item
Keywordsregional input-output tables; cross-hauling; location quotients; CHARM; FLQ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20111111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .