Estimating regional input coefficients and multipliers: The Use of the FLQ is not a Gamble
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2011. "Regional input-output models and the treatment of imports in the European System of Accounts," MPRA Paper 30797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "A Comment on Tobias Kronenbergâ€™s â€œConstruction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods: The Role of Cross-Haulingâ€," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 36(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Tobias Kronenberg, 2009. "Construction of Regional Input-Output Tables Using Nonsurvey Methods," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(1), pages 40-64, January.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Regional Input--Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 703-721, May.
- Andrea Bonfiglio, 2009. "On The Parameterization Of Techniques For Representing Regional Economic Structures," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 115-127.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- Kauppila, Jari, 1999. "Estimating Interregional Trade Flows in Finland 1996," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa066, European Regional Science Association.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero, 2014. "Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula for regionalizing national input-output tables: The case of the Province of C¨®rdoba, Argentina," Working Papers 20141406, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional input-output tables; Finland; FLQ formula; Location quotients; Multipliers;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20131302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .