On The Parameterization Of Techniques For Representing Regional Economic Structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2016.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input–Output Tables,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, July.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Inter-industrial relations and sectoral employment development in German regions," HWWI Research Papers 127, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Anthony T. Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2013. "Estimating regional input coefficients and multipliers: The Use of the FLQ is not a Gamble," Working Papers 20131302, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte & Beatrice Camaioni, 2014. "Regional perspectives and distributional effects of European regional policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 66, WWWforEurope.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2011. "Assessing the Economic Impact of an Agricultural Project in a Petroleum-Exporting Country. The Case of Palm Oil in the Republic of Congo," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114260, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2015. "Distributional and Re-distributional Patterns of CAP Expenditure through the EU Space," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bonfiglio, A. & Camaioni, B. & Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2015. "Distribution and re-distribution of CAP expenditure throughout the EU," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211364, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2016.
"Analysing the economy-wide impact of the supply chains activated by a new biomass power plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), April.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "Analyzing the Economy-wide Impact of the Supply Chains Activated by a new Biomass Power Plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183046, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tony Flegg & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero, 2015. "Evaluating the FLQ and AFLQ formulae for estimating regional input coefficients: empirical evidence for the province of C¨®rdoba, Argentina," Working Papers 20151508, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Xiaoyun Zhao & Sung-Goan Choi, 2015. "On the regionalization of input–output tables with an industry-specific location quotient," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 901-926, May.
- Sunggoan Choi, 2013. "Revealing the Growth Potentials with Input-Output Model at Sub-national Level," ERSA conference papers ersa13p73, European Regional Science Association.
- Anthony T. Flegg & Leonardo J. Mastronardi & Carlos A. Romero, 2014. "Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula for regionalizing national input-output tables: The case of the Province of C¨®rdoba, Argentina," Working Papers 20141406, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-survey techniques; Input-output matrices; Monte Carlo simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.