Distributional and Re-distributional Patterns of CAP Expenditure through the EU Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005.
"Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Stefani, Gianluca, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 77.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Post-Print hal-01201114, HAL.
- Powell, Alan, 2007.
"Why How and When did GTAP Happen? What has it Achieved? Where is it Heading?,"
GTAP Working Papers
2467, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Alan A. Powell, 2007. "Why, how and when did GTAP happen? What has it achieved? Where is it heading?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-167, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2014. "How much rural is the CAP?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 51, WWWforEurope.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte & Beatrice Camaioni, 2014. "Regional perspectives and distributional effects of European regional policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 66, WWWforEurope.
- Glen Peters & Robbie Andrew & James Lennox, 2011. "Constructing An Environmentally-Extended Multi-Regional Input-Output Table Using The Gtap Database," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 131-152.
- Daniel Zerfu Gurara, 2013. "Working Paper 177 - A Macroeconometric Model for Rwanda," Working Paper Series 476, African Development Bank.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
- Andrea Bonfiglio, 2009. "On The Parameterization Of Techniques For Representing Regional Economic Structures," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 115-127.
- Alli D. Mukasa & Emelly Mutambatsere & Yannis Arvanitis & Thouraya Triki, 2013. "Working Paper 170 - Development of Wind Energy in Africa," Working Paper Series 449, African Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscommon agricultural policy; regional integration; urban-rural relationships; multiregional I-O model; Agricultural and Food Policy; C00; O18; Q18;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-08-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea15:207273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .