Why, how and when did GTAP happen? What has it achieved? Where is it heading?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Powell, Alan, 2007. "Why How and When did GTAP Happen? What has it Achieved? Where is it Heading?," GTAP Working Papers 2467, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte & Beatrice Camaioni, 2014. "Regional perspectives and distributional effects of European regional policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 66, WWWforEurope.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2015. "Distributional and Re-distributional Patterns of CAP Expenditure through the EU Space," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bonfiglio, A. & Camaioni, B. & Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2015. "Distribution and re-distribution of CAP expenditure throughout the EU," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211364, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- E. Roos & P. Adams & J. Heerden, 2015. "Constructing a CGE Database Using GEMPACK for an African Country," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 495-518, December.
- Esmedekh Lkhanaajav, 2016. "CoPS-style CGE modelling and analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-264, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Global Trade Analysis Project;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-10-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2007-10-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .