Why How and When did GTAP Happen? What has it Achieved? Where is it Heading?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alan A. Powell, 2007. "Why, how and when did GTAP happen? What has it achieved? Where is it heading?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-167, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- E. Roos & P. Adams & J. Heerden, 2015. "Constructing a CGE Database Using GEMPACK for an African Country," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 495-518, December.
- Esmedekh Lkhanaajav, 2016. "CoPS-style CGE modelling and analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-264, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte & Beatrice Camaioni, 2014. "Regional perspectives and distributional effects of European regional policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 66, WWWforEurope.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2015. "Distributional and Re-distributional Patterns of CAP Expenditure through the EU Space," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207273, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Bonfiglio, A. & Camaioni, B. & Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2015. "Distribution and re-distribution of CAP expenditure throughout the EU," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211364, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:workpp:2467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .