The Impact of Romania's Accession to the EU. An Analysis of the Effects of Regional Development Policy Through a Multi-regional I-O Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- Doyle, Chris J & Mitchell, Morag & Topp, Kairsty, 1997. "Effectiveness of Farm Policies on Social and Economic Development in Rural Areas," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 530-546.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte & Beatrice Camaioni, 2014. "Regional perspectives and distributional effects of European regional policies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 66, WWWforEurope.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2011. "Assessing the Economic Impact of an Agricultural Project in a Petroleum-Exporting Country. The Case of Palm Oil in the Republic of Congo," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114260, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2016.
"Analysing the economy-wide impact of the supply chains activated by a new biomass power plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), April.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "Analyzing the Economy-wide Impact of the Supply Chains Activated by a new Biomass Power Plant. The case of cardoon in Sardinia," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183046, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsaccession to the EU; rural development; structural measures; policy impact; Romanian NUTS-2 level development regions; multiregional I-O model; Labor and Human Capital; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:44112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.