Effectiveness of Farm Policies on Social and Economic Development in Rural Areas
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea, 2006. "The Impact of Romania's Accession to the EU. An Analysis of the Effects of Regional Development Policy Through a Multi-regional I-O Model," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(2), August.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2011. "Assessing the Economic Impact of an Agricultural Project in a Petroleum-Exporting Country. The Case of Palm Oil in the Republic of Congo," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114260, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Topp, C. F. E. & Mitchell, M., 2003. "Forecasting the environmental and socio-economic consequences of changes in the Common Agricultural Policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 227-252, April.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea, 2005. "The Impact of EU Accession in Romania: An Analysis of Regional Development Policy Effects by a Multiregional I-O Model," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anders, Sven M. & Harsche, Johannes & Herrmann, Roland, 2002. "The Regional Incidence of European Agricultural Policy: Measurement Concept and Empirical Evidence," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24900, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anders, Sven & Harsche, Johannes & Herrmann, Roland & Salhofer, Klaus, 2004.
"Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 73.
- Sven Anders & Harsche, Johannes & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 73, pages 103-121.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Post-Print hal-01201081, HAL.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2005. "Analysing EU Accession Effects in Romania by a Multiregional I-O Model," Working Papers 226, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Zuzana Bednaříková, 2012.
"Ekonomický přínos zemědělství pro venkovskou ekonomiku: aplikace input-output analýzy
[The Economic Contribution of Agriculture for Rural Economy? An Application of Input-Output Analysis]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 265-285.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French field crop farms: The role of the Common Agricultural Policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 104-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:24:y:1997:i:3-4:p:530-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.