Interregionale Einkommenstransfers in der Gemeinsamen Agrarpolitik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Colin G, 1990. "Distributional Aspects of CAP Price Support," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 289-301.
- Anders, Sven & Harsche, Johannes & Herrmann, Roland & Salhofer, Klaus, 2004.
"Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 73.
- Sven Anders & Harsche, Johannes & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 73, pages 103-121.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Post-Print hal-01201081, HAL.
- Doyle, Chris J & Mitchell, Morag & Topp, Kairsty, 1997. "Effectiveness of Farm Policies on Social and Economic Development in Rural Areas," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(3-4), pages 530-546.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewipr:258996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.