Distributional Aspects of CAP Price Support
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R.W. Fraser, 1991. "Price‐Support Effects On Ec Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Anders, Sven & Harsche, Johannes & Herrmann, Roland & Salhofer, Klaus, 2004.
"Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 73.
- Sven Anders & Harsche, Johannes & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 73, pages 103-121.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer, 2004. "Regional income effects of producer support under the CAP," Post-Print hal-01201081, HAL.
- Purcell, Tim & Karunaratne, Neil & Tisdell, Clem, 1997. "Macroeconomic Effects of Disease Control in the Thailand Livestock Sector - A CGE Analyis," Animal Health Economics 164581, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Adams, William James, 1999. "The Political Economy of Agriculture in France's Fifth Republic," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-29, January.
- L. J. Hubbard & P. F. Allanson & A. W. Renwick, 1998. "Farm Income and Economic Welfare Considerations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 34-49, March.
- Firici, M. Carmen & Thomson, Kenneth J., 2002. "Distributional Impacts of CAP Adoption on Romanian Households," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24818, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brown, Colin G., 2013. "Policy Reform without Administrative Reform: The Case of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EC," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148078, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- R. Fraser, 1993. "Set‐Aside Premiums And The May 1992 Cap Reforms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 410-417, September.
- Bergmann, Holger & Noack, Eva Maria & Thomson, Kenneth J., 2011. "The Distribution of CAP Payments - Redistributional Injustice or Spatially Adapted policy?," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108958, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Anders, Sven & Harsche, Johannes & Herrmann, Roland & Salhofer, Klaus, 2005. "Interregionale Einkommenstransfers in der Gemeinsamen Agrarpolitik," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 40, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:17:y:1990:i:3:p:289-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.