Distributional Impacts of CAP Adoption on Romanian Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgakopoulos, Theodore A, 1990. "The Impact of Accession on Food Prices, Inflation and Food Consumption in Greece," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 485-493.
- K. Balcombe & S. Davidova & J. A. Morrison, 1999. "Consumer Behaviour in a Country in Transition with a Strongly Contracting Economy: The Case of Food Consumption in Bulgaria," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 36-47.
- Kola, Jukka, 1993. "Efficiency of Supply Control Programmes in Income Redistribution," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 183-198.
- Brown, Colin G, 1990. "Distributional Aspects of CAP Price Support," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 289-301.
- Currie, John Martin & Murphy, John A & Schmitz, Andrew, 1971. "The Concept of Economic Surplus and its Use in Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 81(324), pages 741-799, December.
- Qaim, Matin, 2001. "A prospective evaluation of biotechnology in semi-subsistence agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 165-175, September.
- Pattichis, Charalambos A, 1999. "Cyprus in the EU: A Quantitative Analysis of Adopting the CAP," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 511-532, December.
- Hicks, J. R., 1986. "A Revision of Demand Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285502.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdistributional economic effects; CAP; Slutsky approximation; Compensating Variation; Romania; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.