Price Changes, Policy Impacts and Instability in Farmers’ Revenues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elsholz, Rudiger & Harsche, Johannes, 2008. "Common Agricultural Policy Impacts on Farm Revenues," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44409, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul Allanson, 2005.
"Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
177, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Paul Allanson, 2007. "Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 656-671.
- Allanson, Paul, 2005. "Classical Horizontal Inequities in the Provision of Agricultural Income Support," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24769, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mark Brady & Konrad Kellermann & Christoph Sahrbacher & Ladislav Jelinek, 2009. "Impacts of Decoupled Agricultural Support on Farm Structure, Biodiversity and Landscape Mosaic: Some EU Results," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 563-585.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005.
"Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration,"
Working Paper Series
2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, 06.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Furtan, William Hartley & Schmitz, Troy G., 2009. "Agricultural Policy: High Commodity and Input Prices," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:tuu:papers:012004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Gianluca Stefani, 2005. "Distributive impacts of alternative agricultural policies: A SAM-based analysis for Italy," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 77, pages 85-112.
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2007. "Landscapes and regional development: What are the links?," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 84, pages 61-91.
- Thilo Glebe & Uwe Latacz-Lohmann, 2007. "Agricultural multifunctionality and trade liberalisation," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 82, pages 57-73.
- Paul Allanson & Benedetto Rocchi, 2008. "A comparative analysis of the redistributive effects of agricultural policy in Tuscany and Scotland," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 86(1), pages 35-56.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2009.
"Undermining the principle of concentration?: European Union regional policy and the socio-economic disadvantage of European regions,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
23317, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2009. "Undermining the Principle of Concentration? European Union Regional Policy and the Socio-economic Disadvantage of European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 111-133.
- Francesco Aiello, 1999. "The Stabilisation of LDCs' Export Earnings. The impact of the EU STABEX programme," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 71-85.
- Sven Anders & Johannes Harsche & Roland Herrmann & Klaus Salhofer & Ramona Teuber, 2007. "The Interregional and Intertemporal Allocation of EU Producer Support: Magnitude and Determinants," Review of Regional Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 171-193, August.
- Elsholz, Rudiger, 2008. "Assessment Of Second Pillar Programs At The Regional Level," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44792, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joe Dewbre & Céline Giner & Wyatt Thompson & Martin Von Lampe, 2008. "High food commodity prices: will they stay? who will pay?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 393-403, November.
- Cuddy, John D A & Della Valle, P A, 1978. "Measuring the Instability of Time Series Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(1), pages 79-85, February.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2008. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: evidence from several European Union countries," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(5), pages 1185-1201, May.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2010. "How to Understand High Food Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 398-425.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.