An Empirical Test of Interregional Input-Output Models: Estimation of 1963 Japanese Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Imori, Denise, 2008. "Geoprocessing and estimation of interregional input-output systems an application to the state of Sao Paulo in Brazil," MPRA Paper 54036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polenske, Karen R., 1995. "Leontief's spatial economic analyses," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 309-318, August.
- Andrzej Torój, 2016.
"Regional Economic Impact Assessment with Missing Input-Output Data: A Spatial Econometrics Approach for Poland,"
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics,
CEJEME, vol. 8(2), pages 61-91, June.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2016. "Regional economic impact assessment with missing input-output data: a spatial econometrics approach for Poland," Working Papers 2016-004, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Kauppila, Jari, 1999. "Estimating Interregional Trade Flows in Finland 1996," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa066, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2005. "Analysing EU Accession Effects in Romania by a Multiregional I-O Model," Working Papers 226, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:2:p:76-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.