The role of supply vessels in offshore logistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2015. "Offshore Service Vessel activity forecast and regulatory modeling in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, 2012–2017," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 132-146.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2016. "Service vessel activity in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico in support of the oil and gas industry using AIS data, 2009–2010," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 61-80.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2010. "An integrated systems framework for service vessel forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2777-2795.
- Ursavas, Evrim, 2017. "A benders decomposition approach for solving the offshore wind farm installation planning at the North Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 703-714.
- Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nonås, Lars Magne & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn Egil, 2012. "Optimal fleet composition and periodic routing of offshore supply vessels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 508-517.
- repec:eee:transe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:150-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nygreen, Bjørn & Ronen, David, 2013. "Ship routing and scheduling in the new millennium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 467-483.
- Adland, Roar & Cariou, Pierre & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2017.
"What makes a freight market index? An empirical analysis of vessel fixtures in the offshore market,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 150-164.
- Roar Adland & Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2017. "What makes a freight market index? An empirical analysis of vessel fixtures in the offshore market," Working Papers halshs-01513364, HAL.
- Hamidreza Eskandari & Ehsan Mahmoodi, 2016. "A simulation-based multi-objective optimization study of the fleet sizing problem in the offshore industry," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(4), pages 436-457, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:11:y:2009:i:3:p:302-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .