Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Groenevelt & Liliane Pintelon & Abraham Seidmann, 1992. "Production Lot Sizing with Machine Breakdowns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 104-123, January.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2011. "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 574-577, October.
- Ganeshan, Ram & Kulkarni, Shailesh & Boone, Tonya, 2001. "Production economics and process quality: A Taguchi perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 343-350, May.
- Kamran Moinzadeh & Prabhu Aggarwal, 1997. "Analysis of a Production/Inventory System Subject to Random Disruptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1577-1588, November.
- Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2010. "Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 528-533, December.
- Jeang, Angus, 1998. "Reliable tool replacement policy for quality and cost," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 334-344, July.
- Hyun Kim, Chang & Hong, Yushin, 1999. "An optimal production run length in deteriorating production processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 183-189, January.
- Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan, 2012. "A note on "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 131-133, January.
- Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2011. "Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 642-654, December.
- Dohi, Tadashi & Okamura, Hiroyuki & Osaki, Shunji, 2001. "Optimal control of preventive maintenance schedule and safety stocks in an unreliable manufacturing environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 147-155, December.
- Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S., 2009. "Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 257-271, April.
- Chang, Hung-Chi & Ho, Chia-Huei, 2010. "Exact closed-form solutions for "optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 233-237, June.
- Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu, 2012. "A supplement to the EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 264-266.
- Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai, 2007. "Economic manufacturing quantity, optimum process mean, and economic specification limits setting under the rectifying inspection plan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 336-344, November.
- Kuhn, Heinrich, 1997. "A dynamic lot sizing model with exponential machine breakdowns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 514-536, August.
- Kim, Chang Hyun & Hong, Yushin, 1997. "An extended EMQ model for a failure prone machine with general lifetime distribution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 215-223, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- Koca, Esra & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M., 2015. "Stochastic lot sizing problem with controllable processing times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-10.
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
- Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2015. "Joint production and subcontracting planning of unreliable multi-facility multi-product production systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 54-69.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_jors.2016.46 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInitial setting (process mean); Process tolerance; Quadratic quality loss function; Production lot size; Process deterioration; Process breakdown;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:774-781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.