Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Groenevelt & Liliane Pintelon & Abraham Seidmann, 1992. "Production Lot Sizing with Machine Breakdowns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 104-123, January.
- Wang, Chih-Hsiung, 2005. "Integrated production and product inspection policy for a deteriorating production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 123-134, January.
- Hyun Kim, Chang & Hong, Yushin, 1999. "An optimal production run length in deteriorating production processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 183-189, January.
- Dohi, Tadashi & Okamura, Hiroyuki & Osaki, Shunji, 2001. "Optimal control of preventive maintenance schedule and safety stocks in an unreliable manufacturing environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 147-155, December.
- A. G. Munford, 1981. "Comparison among Certain Inspection Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 260-267, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suliman, Saad M.A. & Jawad, Sayed Husain, 2012. "Optimization of preventive maintenance schedule and production lot size," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 19-28.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:137:y:2015:i:c:p:76-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeang, Angus, 2012. "Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 774-781.
- Chiu, Singa Wang & Chou, Chung-Li & Wu, Wen-Kuei, 2013. "Optimizing replenishment policy in an EPQ-based inventory model with nonconforming items and breakdown," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 330-337.
- Chang, Hung-Chi & Ho, Chia-Huei, 2010. "Exact closed-form solutions for "optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 233-237, June.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
- Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2015. "Joint production and subcontracting planning of unreliable multi-facility multi-product production systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 54-69.
- Ramasesh, Ranga V., 2010. "Lot-sizing decisions under limited-time price incentives: A review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 118-135, June.
- Berthaut, F. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2011. "Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 642-654, December.
- Bouslah, Bassem & Gharbi, Ali & Pellerin, Robert, 2013. "Joint optimal lot sizing and production control policy in an unreliable and imperfect manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 143-156.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Production Machine breakdown Inspection Maintenance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:257-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .