Joint modified block replacement and production/inventory control policy for a failure-prone manufacturing cell
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Ghattas, R. E., 2001. "Optimal just-in-time buffer inventory for regular preventive maintenance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 157-161, December.
- Hipkin, I. B. & De Cock, C., 2000. "TQM and BPR: lessons for maintenance management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 277-292, June.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2009. "The deterministic EPQ with partial backordering: A new approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 624-636, June.
- Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2010. "Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 528-533, December.
- Chelbi, Anis & Ait-Kadi, Daoud, 2004. "Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit submitted to regular preventive maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 712-718, August.
- Savsar, Mehmet, 2006. "Effects of maintenance policies on the productivity of flexible manufacturing cells," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 274-282, June.
- Chelbi, Anis & Ait-Kadi, Daoud, 2000. "Generalized inspection strategy for randomly failing systems subjected to random shocks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 379-384, March.
- Gharbi, A. & Kenne, J.-P. & Beit, M., 2007. "Optimal safety stocks and preventive maintenance periods in unreliable manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 422-434, June.
- Wang, Hongzhou, 2002. "A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 469-489, June.
- Gharbi, A. & Kenne, J. P., 2000. "Production and preventive maintenance rates control for a manufacturing system: An experimental design approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 275-287, May.
- Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S., 2009. "Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 257-271, April.
- Chang, Hung-Chi & Ho, Chia-Huei, 2010. "Exact closed-form solutions for "optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering"," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 233-237, June.
- Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Gupta, Jatinder N.D., 2006. "Contemporary maintenance management: process, framework and supporting pillars," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 313-326, June.
- Chen, Wen-Jinn, 2009. "Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a single machine subject to periodic maintenance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 591-599, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeang, Angus, 2012. "Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 774-781.
- Dhouib, K. & Gharbi, A. & Ben Aziza, M.N., 2012. "Joint optimal production control/preventive maintenance policy for imperfect process manufacturing cell," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 126-136.
- repec:spr:opsear:v:54:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12597-016-0267-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauck, Zsuzsanna & Vörös, József, 2015. "Lot sizing in case of defective items with investments to increase the speed of quality control," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 180-189.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2015. "Joint production and subcontracting planning of unreliable multi-facility multi-product production systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 54-69.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:148:y:2016:i:c:p:119-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouslah, B. & Gharbi, A. & Pellerin, R., 2016. "Integrated production, sampling quality control and maintenance of deteriorating production systems with AOQL constraint," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 110-126.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction/inventory control Block/age replacement policies Modified block replacement policy Simulation modeling Response surface methodology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:642-654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.