A supplement to the EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2009. "The deterministic EPQ with partial backordering: A new approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 624-636, June.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2011. "A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 179-198, October.
- Zhang, Ren-qian, 2009. "A note on the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1036-1038, October.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2011. "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 574-577, October.
- Toews, Carl & Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2011. "The deterministic EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering at a rate that is linearly dependent on the time to delivery," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 643-649, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeang, Angus, 2012. "Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 774-781.
- San-José, Luis A. & Sicilia, Joaquín & García-Laguna, Juan, 2014. "Optimal lot size for a production–inventory system with partial backlogging and mixture of dispatching policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 194-203.
- Sarkar, Biswajit & Sarkar, Sumon, 2013. "An improved inventory model with partial backlogging, time varying deterioration and stock-dependent demand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 924-932.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Saeed Jabalameli, Mohammad & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador, 2013. "An EOQ model with partial delayed payment and partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 354-368.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Min, Jie & Pan, Qinhua, 2012. "Economic order quantity model with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 328-335.
- Stojkovska, Irena, 2013. "On the optimality of the optimal policies for the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 919-923.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; EPQ; Partial backorders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:3:p:264-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .