A note on "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsieh, Ying-Jiun, 2011. "Demand switching criteria for multiple products: An inventory cost analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 130-137, April.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2009. "The deterministic EPQ with partial backordering: A new approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 624-636, June.
- Zhang, Ren-qian, 2009. "A note on the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1036-1038, October.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J. & Toews, Carl, 2011. "The EPQ with partial backordering and phase-dependent backordering rate," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 574-577, October.
- Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J., 2009. "The deterministic EOQ with partial backordering: A new approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 102-113, April.
- Keren, Baruch, 2009. "The single-period inventory problem: Extension to random yield from the perspective of the supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 801-810, August.
- Kevork, Ilias S., 2010. "Estimating the optimal order quantity and the maximum expected profit for single-period inventory decisions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 218-227, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeang, Angus, 2012. "Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 774-781.
- San-José, Luis A. & Sicilia, Joaquín & García-Laguna, Juan, 2014. "Optimal lot size for a production–inventory system with partial backlogging and mixture of dispatching policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 194-203.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Min, Jie & Pan, Qinhua, 2012. "Economic order quantity model with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 328-335.
- Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Saeed Jabalameli, Mohammad & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador, 2013. "An EOQ model with partial delayed payment and partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 354-368.
- Stojkovska, Irena, 2013. "On the optimality of the optimal policies for the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 919-923.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction lot sizing Phase-dependent backordering rate EPQ Partial backordering Arithmetic-geometric mean inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:1:p:131-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.