Improved exact algorithms to economic lot-sizing with piecewise linear production costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hellion, Bertrand & Mangione, Fabien & Penz, Bernard, 2012. "A polynomial time algorithm to solve the single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities and concave costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 10-16.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2011.
"An O(T3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 507-514, June.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2010. "An O(Tˆ3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities," Discussion Papers 284, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Dong X. Shaw & Albert P. M. Wagelmans, 1998. "An Algorithm for Single-Item Capacitated Economic Lot Sizing with Piecewise Linear Production Costs and General Holding Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(6), pages 831-838, June.
- Michael Florian & Morton Klein, 1971. "Deterministic Production Planning with Concave Costs and Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Stephen F. Love, 1973. "Bounded Production and Inventory Models with Piecewise Concave Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 313-318, November.
- Kenneth R. Baker & Paul Dixon & Michael J. Magazine & Edward A. Silver, 1978. "An Algorithm for the Dynamic Lot-Size Problem with Time-Varying Production Capacity Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(16), pages 1710-1720, December.
- Cary Swoveland, 1975. "A Deterministic Multi-Period Production Planning Model with Piecewise Concave Production and Holding-Backorder Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(9), pages 1007-1013, May.
- Brahimi, Nadjib & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane & Najid, Najib M. & Nordli, Atle, 2006. "Single item lot sizing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M., 2003. "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 365-378, October.
- Sang-Bum Lee & Paul H. Zipkin, 1989. "A Dynamic Lot-Size Model with Make-or-Buy Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 447-458, April.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming; Economic lot-sizing; Algorithm design; Range minimum query;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:256:y:2017:i:3:p:777-784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.