A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costa, Alysson M. & França, Paulo M. & Lyra Filho, Christiano, 2011. "Two-level network design with intermediate facilities: An application to electrical distribution systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Lopez Jr., Juan & Raines, Richard A. & Temple, Michael A. & Baldwin, Rusty O. & Stephens Sr., James P., 2007. "An investigation on the effects of emerging 4G transmissions on 3G networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 706-714, December.
- Alfieri, A. & Bianco, A. & Brandimarte, P. & Chiasserini, C.F., 2007. "Maximizing system lifetime in wireless sensor networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 390-402, August.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Tind, Jørgen, 2009. "Column generation with free replicability in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 943-950, October.
- Aneja, Y.P. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Li, Xiangyong & Nair, K.P.K., 2010. "A branch-and-cut algorithm for the strong minimum energy topology in wireless sensor networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 604-612, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xue, Li & Luo, Zhixing & Lim, Andrew, 2016. "Exact approaches for the pickup and delivery problem with loading cost," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 131-145.
- Montemanni, R. & Gambardella, L.M., 2012. "A note on the article “A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem”," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 817-817.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:77-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen, 2012. "Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 672-679.
More about this item
KeywordsBranch and bound Branch and cut Integer programming Minimum-energy topology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:210-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.