A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang M. & Asllani, Arben A., 2004. "Job scheduling with dual criteria and sequence-dependent setups: mathematical versus genetic programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-153, April.
- Moudani, Walid El & Mora-Camino, FÃ©lix, 2000. "A dynamic approach for aircraft assignment and maintenance scheduling by airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 233-237.
- Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Figueira, José & Lisboa, João & Barman, Samir, 2006. "An interactive decision support system for an aggregate production planning model based on multiple criteria mixed integer linear programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 167-177, April.
- Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier, 2006. "Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 461-476, October.
- Kuo, Ching-Chung & Nicholls, Gillian M., 2007. "A mathematical modeling approach to improving locomotive utilization at a freight railroad," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 472-485, October.
- Koorush Ziarati & François Soumis & Jacques Desrosiers & Marius M. Solomon, 1999. "A Branch-First, Cut-Second Approach for Locomotive Assignment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1156-1168, August.
- Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre, 1997. "Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 281-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaehn, Florian & Rieder, Johannes & Wiehl, Andreas, 2015. "Single-stage shunting minimizing weighted departure times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 133-141.
- Barrena, Eva & Canca, David & Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "Single-line rail rapid transit timetabling under dynamic passenger demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 134-150.
- Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang, 2012. "Optimizing trains movement on a railway network," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 619-633.
- Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2014. "Approaches to solve the fleet-assignment, aircraft-routing, crew-pairing and crew-rostering problems of a regional carrier," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 71-82.
- Souffriau, Wouter & Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Vanden Berghe, Greet & Van Oudheusden, Dirk, 2011. "The planning of cycle trips in the province of East Flanders," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 209-213, April.
- Redondo, Juana L. & Fernández, José & Arrondo, Aránzazu G. & García, Inmaculada & Ortigosa, Pilar M., 2012. "Fixed or variable demand? Does it matter when locating a facility?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 9-20, January.
- Kang, Liujiang & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun & Zhu, Xiaoning & Wang, Bo, 2015. "A practical model for last train rescheduling with train delay in urban railway transit networks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 29-42.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
- repec:eee:transe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:115-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ramos, Ana B., 2011. "Expanding the Spanish high-speed railway network," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 138-150, April.
- Dali Jiang & Haitao Li & Tinghong Yang & De Li, 2016. "Genetic algorithm for inventory positioning problem with general acyclic supply chain networks," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 367-384.
More about this item
KeywordsTrain sequencing Genetic algorithm Integer programming Rail transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:37:y:2009:i:3:p:555-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.