A Branch-First, Cut-Second Approach for Locomotive Assignment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre, 1997. "Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 281-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piu, F. & Prem Kumar, V. & Bierlaire, M. & Speranza, M.G., 2015. "Introducing a preliminary consists selection in the locomotive assignment problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 217-237.
- Vaidyanathan, Balachandran & Ahuja, Ravindra K. & Liu, Jian & Shughart, Larry A., 2008. "Real-life locomotive planning: New formulations and computational results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Rouillon, Stéphane & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, François, 2006. "An extended branch-and-bound method for locomotive assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 404-423, June.
- Lin, Zhiyuan & Kwan, Raymond S.K., 2016. "A branch-and-price approach for solving the train unit scheduling problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 97-120.
- Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 555-565, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinteger linear programming; branch and cut; decomposition; scheduling; railway;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:8:p:1156-1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.