A Branch-First, Cut-Second Approach for Locomotive Assignment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre, 1997. "Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 281-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piu, F. & Prem Kumar, V. & Bierlaire, M. & Speranza, M.G., 2015. "Introducing a preliminary consists selection in the locomotive assignment problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 217-237.
- Vaidyanathan, Balachandran & Ahuja, Ravindra K. & Liu, Jian & Shughart, Larry A., 2008. "Real-life locomotive planning: New formulations and computational results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Rouillon, Stéphane & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, François, 2006. "An extended branch-and-bound method for locomotive assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 404-423, June.
- Lin, Zhiyuan & Kwan, Raymond S.K., 2016. "A branch-and-price approach for solving the train unit scheduling problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 97-120.
- Chung, Ji-Won & Oh, Seog-Moon & Choi, In-Chan, 2009. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for train sequencing in the Korean railway," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 555-565, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinteger linear programming; branch and cut; decomposition; scheduling; railway;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:8:p:1156-1168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .