Trip packing in petrol stations replenishment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan, 1997. "A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 180-191, July.
- Barcia, Paulo & Jornsten, Kurt, 1990. "Improved Lagrangean decomposition: An application to the generalized assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, May.
- B.J. Os & J.J. Meulman, 2004. "Improving Dynamic Programming Strategies for Partitioning," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 21(2), pages 207-230, September.
- Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez F. & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques, 2008. "A heuristic for the multi-period petrol station replenishment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 295-305, December.
- Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C., 2008. "Nature-inspired metaheuristics for multiobjective activity crashing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1019-1037, December.
- YazgI Tütüncü, G. & Carreto, Carlos A.C. & Baker, Barrie M., 2009. "A visual interactive approach to classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 138-154, February.
- G.Y. Tütüncü & B.M. Carreto Baker, 2009. "A visual interactive approach to the classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls," Post-Print hal-00581628, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dell'Amico, Mauro & Hadjicostantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel & Novellani, Stefano, 2014. "The bike sharing rebalancing problem: Mathematical formulations and benchmark instances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 7-19.
- Relvas, Susana & Boschetto Magatão, Suelen N. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Neves, Flávio, 2013. "Integrated scheduling and inventory management of an oil products distribution system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 955-968.
- Eben Upton & William J. Nuttall, 2013. "Fuel Panics - insights from spatial agent-based simulation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1309, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle scheduling Trip packing Mixed integer models Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:1:p:86-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .