Distribution planning of bulk lubricants at BP Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulkarni, R. V. & Bhave, P. R., 1985. "Integer programming formulations of vehicle routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 58-67, April.
- Day, Jamison M. & Daniel Wright, P. & Schoenherr, Tobias & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam & Gaudette, Kevin, 2009. "Improving routing and scheduling decisions at a distributor of industrial gasses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 227-237, February.
- Knust, Sigrid & Schumacher, Elisabeth, 2011. "Shift scheduling for tank trucks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 513-521, October.
- Kara, Imdat & Laporte, Gilbert & Bektas, Tolga, 2004. "A note on the lifted Miller-Tucker-Zemlin subtour elimination constraints for the capacitated vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 793-795, November.
- Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez F. & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques, 2008. "A heuristic for the multi-period petrol station replenishment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 295-305, December.
- Nussbaum, M. & Sepulveda, M. & Cobian, A. & Gaete, J. & Parra, E. & Cruz, J., 1997. "A fuel distribution knowledge-based decision support system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-234, April.
- Avella, Pasquale & Boccia, Maurizio & Sforza, Antonio, 2004. "Solving a fuel delivery problem by heuristic and exact approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 170-179, January.
- Muyldermans, L. & Pang, G., 2010. "On the benefits of co-collection: Experiments with a multi-compartment vehicle routing algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 93-103, October.
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves, 1981. "Real-Time Dispatch of Petroleum Tank Trucks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 19-32, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Relvas, Susana & Boschetto Magatão, Suelen N. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Neves, Flávio, 2013. "Integrated scheduling and inventory management of an oil products distribution system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 955-968.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution; Large scale optimization; Heuristics; OR in energy; Multi-compartment vehicles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:870-881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.